Monday, February 7, 2011

"Enjoy the Ride"

We have a foot of snow on the ground! It's very pretty, and very cold outside. Anybody else ready for spring? I'm certainly getting there.

I've had some busy scrap time lately and it's time to share something new here. Have you ever scrapped, complete with journalling, only to find out later from your family that the story you journalled is all wrong? Well it's a little embarrassing, and I still haven't fixed it. I thought these pictures were all taken on the same day, but it turns out they were not. In fact, I journalled that these were sunset pictures, when, in fact....they were sunrise pictures captured on the way to work. How could I forget that? Oh well, not a big deal to scrap them together, but I definitely need to fix the journalling. Ugh!  The rest of the pictures were taken when my son got his new (to him) vehicle and he took us for a ltitle joy ride. One of those memorable, spontaneous events.

I will probably have to fix the journalling by adding a strip of white paper over the top of the old. I may even type it out....Not sure yet. Since you all probably don't care so much about the journalling anyway, I will share the layout with you before fixing it.

Left:

Right: 

Together: 

The papers are all from Cloud 9 Design. This is a new pack I just picked up on sale. Aren't the colors yummy?  The sketch is from Julie Bonner, although I deviated quite a bit so that I could use 8 pictures instead of four. Most of the dietcuts are from Cricut's "Graphically Speaking" cartridge.  I love the faux stitching because sometimes you just need to get it done fast.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment