Monday, January 31, 2011

My Day - birthday layout

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I got a chance to scrap a little and it's time to share. The snow is coming down like crazy right now in Fort Wayne, IN. Can't wait to see how much we get.



Most of the pictures I scrapped this weekend were birthday pictures. I don't think I've every scrapped my own birthday before, so it was definitely time. So here is what I came up with.



Left side:


The sketch came from Page Maps and I'm submitting it to the Scrapdango sketch contest. The sketch was just a single page. I ended up reversing it with pictures on the right instead of the left so they'd flow better into the right page. The patterned paper is all from Cloud 9 Design.



Right side:

These pictures were taken at a restaurant where we often go for family birthdays. It was wonderful for the kids to join in on the good grub and celebration!

Here are both sides together:


Hope you enjoy! The list of supplies is below:



Pattern Paper: Cloud 9 Design

Die Cut - Cricut "Sweethearts" Bracket map

Sew Easy piercing tool - Zig Zag head and SE floss "Quick Sand" (hand stitched)

Tag - The Paper Co.

Journaling stickers (top and bottom) - Creative Imaginations "Melange"

Masking tape ribbon - Tim Holtz

Brown Marker - Creative Memories



2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment on mu blog! You asked about which program I use for my sketches? That's nothing special; just Microsoft Publisher! Good luck with your sketches! Blessings,
    Ingeborg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout...I don't think I've ever scrapbooked my birthday either. Maybe it's about time! :)

    ReplyDelete