Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Great Sebastians - School drama

I'm a few days late in wishing all of you a happy and blessed new year. So hard to believe another year has come and gone already. I hope that everybody enjoyed their Christmas and New Year's celebrations! We had a great time with family. I'm hoping to scrap some of those photos this weekend.

Until then, I have something else to share...These pictures were taken at the fall play at Jacob's new school. I can't remember the name of the part that he had, but he did a great job. I wasn't familiar with this play at all, but they did a nice job with the backdrops and costumes.

Here's a close up... so you can see Jacob kissing the leading lady's hand.

The left page sketch is from Scrapbooking Competitions a few months back. The right is my own. When I work in my son's album, I try to fit in as many pictures as I can. It's really all about the pictures and telling the story, rather than the way I put them on the page...At least in his eyes. Usually, we are both pleased with the results.

The recipe: 
Paper:    Paper Company, Tim Holz Ideaology "ticket tubs"
Stamps:  Close to My Heart "Free Spirit"
Ink:  Gold Metallic
Ribbon: Gold "Celebrate it"
Die Cut:  Locker talk drama masks, Sweethearts bracket frame
Letters: Creative Memories black  letter stickers

Have a wonderful week. I'm planning to have some scrappy time Friday evening, and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment