Friday, December 17, 2010

"Beacon"

Howdy! I had set this this one to post while I was cruising the Caribbean with my hubby, but it never posted....So here you go!

This layout is of a beautiful lighthouse near Hart, MI. We had so many great pics and memories from our summer vacation to Lake Michigan. It's kind of nice to see a sunny and warm beachy layout when the weather is freezing. I'm missing the balmy breezes already. Again, you can click to enlarge it and hit your back button to come back.

Supplies: Deja View Sharon Ann collection in dark pumpkin scroll; Tim Holz dry embossing plate for the brick look under the title; EK Suyccess punch to edge the brochure holder; orange wave tape; and Label Maker for journalling.

Thanks so much for following my blog!!! I thorouhly enjoyed being part of Paper Secrets blog hop. Hope you did too! Click here if you missed the post announcing the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment