Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blog Candy Winner announced again!!!

A big thank you to everybody who participated in the Paper Secrets blog hop!!! Hope you had fun and found some inspiration. I'd like to especially thank all of you who both commented and are now following my blog! Thank you so much and I hope that you will enjoy future posts.

And now for our winner!!! Drum roll please.....

Silvia! (random.org)

Silvia said: "Great cards!! My favorite is the Peace card. I am now following your blog."

Silvia, please email me jaleon40@frontier.com with your mailing address so that I can mail your new "Just Because Cards" cartridge to you as soon as possible!! Woohoo! I'm jealous. I may need to pick up another one for little old me. Please email me your contactinformation before December 31!!

1 comment: