Monday, November 15, 2010

Denver layouts...I almost forgot about these

Where did the weekend go? I had a great time scrapbooking with my friend Jodi in Grand Rapids!!! When can we go again? I'm sure it will be awhile.

I was looking through my layouts to figure out what to post and realized that I hadn't posted these yet...So, today instead of finishing up on vacation layouts, I'm going to post these from Denver. The sales group from my department went to Denver in September for a conference. There was not much time to really see Denver, but I got a few pics for the scrapbook. Both of these sketches are my own. I didn't write down any of the supplies, but I think most of the paper is SU sweet pea collection.

The first is some random shots taken at the hotel and as we were driving downtown to go to dinner.

Left side....

Right side....My favorite part of this really simple layout is the clouds that are popped up. =)

Both sides together....

The second layout is from two different restaurants. I really wanted to separate these on the layouts so I pushed the first restaurant pics far left and the second one to the far right. I usually do 2 page layouts, so the tricky part was to put them together, but still separate them since the locations were different. The steakhouse was incredible. Great place for carnivores. The best meat ever!!!

Left side....

Right side....Love the play on words... "Meat" and Greet?

Both sides together....

Have a great rest of the day. I think I might make breakfast for dinner tonight. Doesn't that sound good? Also sounds fattening. =(

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about your restaurant layouts...Really nice! You really are a talented scrapbooker and I see lots of things in your layouts that I wish I could do with mine. You really know how to manipulate embellishments for an overall pleasing and coordinated look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jodi! I learned it all from you!

    ReplyDelete