Saturday, October 9, 2010

8 x 8 wedding album for Gramma - 2nd of 3 posts

Here is the second post with pictures from the 8x8 wedding album for my Mom. The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Cindy put all of the details together so perfectly for their special day! We all had such a great time. I still can't believe my son is married and that I'm now blessed with a daughter-in-law. Notice the pretty pink Stampin Up felt flower on the first page. =)
So excited to have some my Mom and Dad at the wedding and had to feature their photos in the layout. I know it was a HUGE day for my parents, with their first of 2 grandkids getting married!
Here is a closeup of the layered flower. I put this together with a bunch of different items that I had in my stash. Stick pin, white doilie, fabric leaves, and the large vintage patterned flower are from a prize package that I won some time back from Paper Secrets. I had never used a stick pin, but I LOVE it here! The green and brown paper flower was punched and crumpled and inked with brown on the edges. The buttons were from my stash and I used some light olive ink on the plain white flower petals to add more definition.
Their cake was beautiful and it tasted so good! REAL frosting!!! Yay! The flowers draped around and down th cake were beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment