Monday, August 16, 2010

Never-ending Cards

This is the other card we made at stamp club the other night. It's a card you can keep opening and opening. There are 4 different looks. (Paper and stamps in this first example are all Stampin Up.)

This is the front of the card.

Open from the center to the left and right for this page.

Open again from center to the top and bottom for page 3

Here's the final page...If you open it one more time you are back to the beginning.
I wanted to make an extra special card for Joel and Cindy's wedding. Nothing better than a never-ending card for a wedding, right? Here's the card I made for them. I love the way it turned out. It is 6" x 6" so I borrowed a clear envelope from a friend and attached it to their wedding present.





The bridal stamp set (I used almost everything in this collection) is from Stampin Up! Nope...I don't sell Stampin Up...just like a lot of their product!

1 comment:

  1. Testing! A friend said she tried to comment and couldn't, but this seems to be working. =)

    ReplyDelete