Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More cards to share

Hello friends! Happy Wednsday. I have some more cards to share with you today so I'll get right to it.

This first one is my favorite of the three. It was designed for my parents 56th anniversary!! I don't know if I shared before that my son Joel was married on their anniversary on August 7. So while I was making the wedding card, I was making an anniversary card for my parents. Kind of special, right?? I love that they will share their anniversaries. Anyway, back to the card....Everything was cut with my Cricut machine "Sweethearts" cartridge. All of the layers are included and cut to size. I sprayed the nest with brown smooch spray to give it a dirty, sparkly look. The red heart has some flocking. This was my 2nd attempt using flocking. First time was not as cute. =)

This one is a sympathy card for my son's girlfriend who lost her Grandmother. I used a sketch from "Clean and Simple" blog. The tree is a Stampin Up stamp.
The last one is really the same sketch I used for the sympathy card, except this one is a baby girl card. It was quick and easy.
Thanks for looking. I appreciate all of the great comments I've received on my blog lately!!! It's always nice to know that somebody is inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment