Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Times

Happy Tuesday! I am down with an upper respiratory bug. Bummer! It's summer time. I am sure it'll be behind me soon. =) I have far too much to do to be sick right now. LOL!

I was able to upload some pics of recent layouts and chose one to share with you today. These photos are from 5 or 6 years ago. You can tell because Joel is about my height! He's 6'4" now. Anyway, the caricature was done in Gatlinburg, TN and I just LOVE it. We have the original larger version hanging in our hallway.

The photos on the right were taken in Hilton Head. We were there with my parents for their 50th anniversary celebration. There was a hurricane rolling in and they were recommending people leave the area, but we stayed one more night and everything was fine! We had a great time.

If anybody is specifically interested in the line of paper that I used, leave me a comment and I will edit my post later. Notice the twine wrapped between the photos on the right side. I kind of like how that turned out. =) I also used rub-ons. The vine was cut with my Cricut machine. I love how it echoes the design in the paper, although you may have to double click on the photo to enlarge it enough to notice.

That's all for now! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment