Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spirit Week - Homecoming double layout

Here's one that didn't turn out how I originally planned, but I ended up liking it a lot. I'm sure that never happens to you?For homecoming week, the highschoolers decorate a portion of the hallway according to a certain theme. This year's theme was Winter Olympics. They did a great job. They also dress crazy and have all kinds of other competitions between the classes. I love the picture of the large gum ball. Eeeeew! Apparently, everybody gets to add to the ball when they want to dispose of their gum...less gum under the desks now, I hope?

Anyway, I should have stamped further out along the edge of the page. My pictues cover up most of the background stamps. You should be able to double click the photo to enlarge it. I used the Stampin Up "Elements" collection. (I think that is what they're called.) Hope Angie appreciates the free "plug" for SU stamps. My collection is growing!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment