Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Basketball & Homecoming layouts

The weather has cooled down just enough here to make it a nice breezy day in Indiana. The sun is shining and life is crazy busy! Wanted to take a moment to share a few more layouts with you.

The first one is a layout of Homecoming King/Queen festivities at the basketball game in February. We don't have a football team, so Homecoming happens during basketball. My oldest son was king last year so he is passing the crown down to this year's king. My youngest son is in the Junior court. Fun, fun!
The second layout (first left and then right side) is general basketball pictures and winning the MAC conference tournament. Woohoo! Our little Keystone Eagles team rocks!

The school is having extreme financial difficulties and inspite of our success in academics and sports, we will more than likely not reopen next year. This makes me really sad! I can hardly think about moving my son to a new Christian school for his Senior year, but we may not have a choice. It's been a hard, but awesome, journey with Keystone! God is good..."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment