Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Cherish" double layout

Yes, I'm posting two days in a row...Aren't you proud of me? Here is a layout that I completed a few weeks back. These are more engagement pictures of my son and his fiance'. I love the way this page turned out!
Do you love the graph paper background as much as I do? I bought a whole pack of different graph, ledger type paper. The background is stamped with tan and green using the SU Medallion stamp. If you look at it closely you might also see some of the Medallions stamped in white.

The tissue flower was a "make and take" project from Archivers. Very easy and fun to make. I used a couple of different glitter mists on it. The viney branch was cut with my Cricut machine. If you want to know the cartridge, leave a comment and I'll find it for you.

I believe the layout sketch was from PageMaps. I love their sketches and use them frequently, but I always try to give them credit for their idea.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking at my blog. Would love to hear from you...just leave a comment or become a "follower".

1 comment:

  1. It's really too bad that this picture doesn't do justice to just how pretty that tissue paper flower really is. It's such a simple embellishment but for me it really tied all the elements of your page together. Really beautiful layout, Julie!

    ReplyDelete