Monday, May 31, 2010

Bridal Shower invitation


Happy Memorial Day! We are getting tons of rain this afternoon. Not so great for picnics, but hopefully it will clear up by this evening when we have ours. We have shish-kabobs marinating in the fridge right now! Yummy!

I finally snapped a photo of the petty bridal invitations that Jodi and I made for my son's fiance's shower in June. The invitations went out a few days ago, so I don't think I'll be spoiling any surprises by sharing this now.
The shells were stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with a brownish bronze powder. The oblong shell is popped up for interest. We tossed around the idea of dry embossing the green to show through the vellum, but it didn't really show through. We decided it wasn't worth the extra time if you can't see it. I printed the vellum inserts in brown on my printer and cut them to fit. Everything is hooked together with a matching brown ribbon.

Thanks for looking! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment