Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mahana--Inside and Out




Here is a layout of the condo where we stayed in Maui. It's called the Mahana. I want to go back so bad! I love the lizard (Life is a Beach). It looks exactly like the mosaic tile lizard which was on the bottom of the beautiful shower in the condo. We loved our stay there.






Here is a layout showing the views that we had from our lanai. Spectacular. I submitted this to http://www.letsscrap.ning.com/ for the 1s125 sketch. I used the Life is a Beach cartridge again for the font and the palm borders

This one is not totally done yet, but I wanted to add it here. This is the sunset from our lanai at the Mahana. It was to die for. I cut along the waves on the paper and slid the photos under the edge of the waves. My white pen worked great to highlight the edges of the waves.












No comments:

Post a Comment