Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Diamond Head

This layout is of our trip up the mountain to the park where the climb begins. Diamond Head is in Honolulu and the views even on the way up were spectacular. Ooops. I just realized I photographed this wrong...The left page should be on the right and vice versa. Duh...It does kind of make a difference on the layout.

I printed a map and some Hawaii information out on cream cardstock, then used distressing ink all of them. Then I used a distressing tool around the edges of the two printouts, and followed up using some gold/brown ink around the edges to really emphasize and make them look old. I used the Life is a Beach cartridge for the Adventure graphic and the palm leaf border.I like the way it turned out and you would like it better if I'd photographed the pages in the right spot. So sorry!

Here is my layout with pics from the top of Diamond Head. What a treat to see the views after the long, hard climb. I seriously thought I would die! Jacob took some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment