Monday, October 19, 2009

Card Designs

I submitted the Boss's Day card below to the October Color challenge on http://www.papersecrets.net/ and won my choice of several different lovely prizes....I can't decide. Pretty exciting. My first "win" with scrapbooking, but I will be entering more contests in the future cuz I have to keep up with my friend, Jodi! lol!!





I got this card map from the Page Maps design archive. It made a very lovely sympathy card for my Aunt Rae who lost her husband. I've submitted it to their November card contest. Maybe I'll win something? It could happen. LOL!





































































































I just started making cards this year, so I'm a newbie. Making cards is a bit of a scrapbook "fix" for me. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment