Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Honolulu activities

We had a great time at the Hard Rock Cafe in Honolulu. My kids love it. You can tell by their faces. Again, I wish the photo of my layout was more clear, but I think you get the idea. I used the "Indie" cartridge for the rockin guitar. The paper was gorgeous all by itself, but I happen to think my family is even better looking!The boys took a trip to the North Shore of Oahu to do the Shark Adventure. Mark took these photos from the bus trip on the way. They saw most of the island from the bus and got cozy with some of the locals. I enjoyed viewing the pictures. Since they're moving...the photos are fuzzy, but by putting the layout on the diagonal I just tried to work with it. Here's some pics from the actual Shark Adventure. I wish I could have been there with them, but I had to go to the CPCU convention during the day. Mark wasn't feeling great after the boat ride out to the sharks so there weren't a lot of pictures, but there were definitely a lot of sharks. I used my Life is a Beach cartridge (again) to cut the cute little artwork of the shark eating my two boys at the bottom. Ha! Love it!








2 comments:

  1. I think you're right...your family is better looking. You know I love that shark layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking through my blog...I've had some struggles figuring it all out, that is for sure. But not so bad once I added a few posts.

    ReplyDelete