Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hawaiian flowers and greens

These were taken after dark around the Hilton Hawaiian Village after dark one evening. I love the green paper and the complementing patterned paper for the title.

I submitted the one below to www.scrapbookdeals4u.com Sketch 43 contest. I always do double layouts, but the format follows through on both sides with the circular flower cut outs and shadows.
So many beautiful flowers from Oahu and Maui. I don't know what they are all called, but I wish I could grow some in my backyard. I used my Cricut "Accent Essentials" to cut the various sizes of flowers for the background and then doodled stitching around the edges.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Tropical Twilight layout. I love that you put your dark pics on the light green paper. Really makes your pictures the focal of your layout.

    ReplyDelete