Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Destinaton Maui

Again...I must have wiggled when I photographed this layout. These are from our hopper flight to Maui. Our Creator is so amazing! Love the paper in this layout, the rich colors, and of course the beauty in the photos which are much more clear in person.
These beauties were taken on the way from the airpor to our condo. We could have taken a different photo every 15 feet. We just kept stopping and taking more photos out of the car window. We weren't the only ones...Silly tourists. It was so gorgeous and it was just like God lit up a Welcome to Maui sign just for us. Again, the photos don't do the view justic. I cut the clouds in the layout with the Cricut. I used my Design Studio to stretch out the cloud that I used int he middle of the photos for journaling. I lined the edges of the clouds with silver, of course. Every cloud has a silver lining. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment