Thursday, March 7, 2024

String Lake - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 Hello friends! Loving the Spring weather we are starting to see here in NE Indiana. It could be "false Spring", but I'll take it!!

Today, I'm sharing another layout from our tip to the beautiful Teton area in Wyoming in 2020.

We still had a bit of smoky haze in the skies from all the wild fires. Still gorgeous, though! I'm always amazed at the beauty of God's creation. 


The paper and journaling card is Heidi Swapp's "Wolf Pack" and the coordinating flowers are KaiserCraft "Collectables Antiquities". I designed the title with Design Space fonts, merging some of the letters together. I lean a lot on Design Space journaling too. The writing font is Elementary. My own handwriting is quite "elementary" looking too, but it isn't very legible. 😆


Thanks for checking it out today! Hope your week is blessed in unexpected ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment