Thursday, March 14, 2024

Horsin' Around - Two Page Scrapbook Layout

 Here's another layout to share from our trip to Wyoming's beautiful Grand Tetons. We stayed inside the Teton Village. These horses lived on the corner as your turn into the village. We rode bikes past there a few times, and had to stop and talk to them. 

Of course, I wanted to bring one home with us💗!!  Do they even have a clue of their beautiful surroundings? They're living the best horse life possible! They can wallow in the mud, munch on the grass, or hang at the fence and mingle with the curious tourists for lots of "pets".
For this layout I used Kaiser Kraft's "Let's Go Collection" and ephemera. I'm not sure if the brown leather look paper was part of that set or something from my scrap stash. I designed the title in Design Space and also cut the camera, horse silhouette, and horseshoe. I went with Cricut journaling cut into strips. Pretty simple layout! The focus stays on the beautiful creatures! Wish I had a picture of myself with them, because I was much more enthralled than my hubby.

Thanks for stopping by for some travel and equine inspiration! Enjoy the rest of your week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment