Thursday, March 7, 2024

Published Layout - Spring 2024 Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

 

Hello friends! I'm super excited to share this bit of news with you. My layout "Happy Place" was selected to be published in the Spring 2024 issue of Creative Scrapbooker magazine!!! This issue is stunning and full of all kinds of inspiration. You can check me out on page 116!

This layout features photos of me in my scrapbook/office space! We built and moved into our home at the end of 2017 and was blessed with my very own dedicated crafting space for the first time in my life! It truly is my "happy place". I still work a full time job, but love the moments I can get in there and play around with all my crafty stuff. The layout also reminds me to practice self love. These photos of me turned out okay, but who knew they'd show up on a published layout. Yikes! 

If you've never checked out one of their magazines, you definitely are missing out! You can view a super quick online preview here and scroll down to the short video. Every page of this issue is full of colorful inspiration and will feed your longing for sunshine and all the Springy things.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a blessed and crafty week!


No comments:

Post a Comment