Thursday, July 11, 2024

Tourin' the Town - Two Page Scrapbook Page



Here is my second to the last layout for our Wyoming trip! These photos were taken from the restaurant on our last night in Jackson Hole. It was fun to eat right down town.
We had lots of critters eyeing our food!
Do you like using patterned paper? It's my favorite. Sometimes it looks a little busy, but I can deal with that. I just try to break it up with some solids and embellishments. The paper is Recollections and Simple Stories "Happy Trails". The title, journaling and all embellishments were created with my Cricut in Design Space. I don't use stickers very often, but sometimes these little alpha letters are just the ticket.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. One more Wyoming layout to share!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment