Saturday, July 13, 2024

Hazy Sunset - Two Page Travel Sunset Scrapbook Layout

 Here it is! The last layout from our trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Grand Tetons. It's taken awhile to get through all of these, but we made it!

As previously mentioned, there was a thick, smoky haze over the mountains while we were there, unfortunately. Not a clear, crisp view, but WOW! I love a good sunset and this was beautiful in it's own way.

 The paper is Close to My Heart's "Aurora". How perfect! All of the embellishments were cut with my Cricut in Design Space. 

Thanks for sharing this amazing trip with me! I hope you take the time to visit the Grand Teton area. I've been blessed with some amazing trips, thanks to being a meeting planner. This has been one of my favorites! 

I'll be back soon. Not sure what I'll be sharing next! It will be a surprise for both of us.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment