Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Take the Scenic Route - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 Here's another layout from our rafting trip in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. This was the last full day of our trip, so we wanted to do something a little different. As I mentioned before, we didn't see much wildlife, but we had a good time and the views were beautiful from the Snake River. And did I mention, our guide did ALL the paddling. 

While the raft looks like it might be comfortable. Me and my knees were struggling with it, but it was still enjoyable.
The Cricut journaling is a bit time consuming with their current program, but it makes the story so much more legible.
The paper is Close to My Heart "Aurora", "Timber" and Scrapbook Customs "Camping Things". 
I'm not sure which brand the washi is (black wood grain), but I used that to border my patterned paper, and cut the other epehemera from Design Space. I used some miscellaneous scraps and zip strip for the banners in the corner.
I believe the mountain scene was a sticker from the Scrapbook customs paper set.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your week.







No comments:

Post a Comment