Monday, May 6, 2024

Float Trip - Two Page Travel Scrapbook Layout

 Wow! It's been awhile! I've been super busy with my day time job and have neglected blogging. Life gets like that sometimes. Working full time is a blessing in so many ways for us; however, it can really get in the way of my crafting. 

I have so many more layouts from our Wyoming trip, three and a half years ago. I'm so far behind in posting these and taking photos of my more recent layouts. 

Here's some photos of a raft ride that we took. It's fun to see the sites from another angle. We didn't see a lot of wildlife, but it was fun, and relaxing.

We did see a Bald Eagle. So magestic! 
The first thing I think of looking back at this layout when I was taking pictures of it a year ago, is where is that shirt? I haven't seen that in awhile. Did I forget it at the hotel? I finally found it a month ago when I was purging some clothes in my closet. It was complete buried. Excited to have a "new" shirt to wear. :)
The paper is Kaisercraft and Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack. I designed the title myself. It was a pain to cut since it was so intricate. This was before we had the offset option. Boy, that would have come in handy here. I used Cricut for my journaling and cutting the binoculars and paddles. 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment