Thursday, July 28, 2022

Waiting for Sunset - Two Page Summer Family Layout

 I've had a crazy busy summer. I've been away on business for two separate weeks, followed by some vacay days. It's been crazy, but mostly good! Hope your summer is going well.

So many fun summer layouts to share with you, so I'm going to get right to it. We had a long family weekend in Holland, MI on Lake Michigan four years ago! I can't believe it's taking me so long to post, but hey...you're probably not shocked.

Ugh...I didn't put the date on here but it was summer of 2018 based on the other layouts I will be sharing later. This paper and journaling tag came from a really cool distressed pack of paper from We R Memory Keepers. The scalloped yellow chevron banner is a paper banner by Heidi Swapp. I love how they match perfectly even though they are different brands. In addition, I added some random paper flowers from my stash.
I love all the people in these photos and the wonderful memories they bring back. Our family dynamics have changed dramatically since then. Sometimes that makes it very hard to post my layouts, but I'm choosing to dwell on the happy memories that I've documented with love. The photos of the kids playing on the beach and the anticipation of the beautiful sunset makes me smile.I really like the way it turned out and seeing all of the smiles of my beautiful family.  

 I have not felt very productive or motivated lately. I need to break that trend! When I get home from work, I make so many excuses to just not do anything, "I'm tired", "My eyes are stressed", "I need to make dinner"...you name the excuse and I've probably used it.  Then I end up doing basically nothing. Tell me all your secrets to change my lazy habits!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment