Tuesday, May 10, 2022

This is How I Roll - Police Academy Two Page Scrapbook Layout

 We celebrated my son with a party at his home. We had a great group of people show up to show their support for his new role and sacrifice for the community. I'm so grateful for these photos and the great memories that still linger in my heart from this day. 

Scarlet got into the photo booth and her expressions crack me up! She's so serious!

I used  a lot of different red white and blue patterned paper, and some miscellaneous police stickers. I matted all of the pictures on white to help them pop off the patterned paper. My Cricut did the journaling for me so all can read my thoughts and emotions for this major life event.
Super fun and simple layout. Hope you are inspired in some way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment