Sunday, May 15, 2022

Brave - One Page Scrapbook Layout

 Last scrapbook layout honoring my son's graduation from the police academy. This picture was taken the day after his open house celebration. He was all dressed for his first day on the job!

He graduated  in 2020, literally during all of the George Floyd riots! It was a little bit alarming for all of us, but the bottom line is we know that God is in control. We are proud of his decision to serve his community. 
I mixed several different patriotic patterned papers. Lots of red white and blue including my decorations on our mantel. I cut the star and the title banner with my Cricut. Wish I would have used my Cricut to journal this one, but guess the future generation will have to deal with my handwriting. 

Have a blessed weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment