Sunday, April 12, 2020

Hippity Hop - Two Page Easter Scrapbook Layout

Happy Easter to all of you! What a glorious day of celebration! I missed our church family, but celebrated "in spirit" participating in the live stream service.

I have another Easter layout to share with you today! These pictures feature our grand babies with their Easter baskets in 2018.
 I was so giddy when I found the image of the chocolate bunny with a bite taken out of his ear! I had to use it on this page. Isn't it cute??
 These two are just the cutest! I can't believe how much they've grown and changed over the past two years. They are the sweetest! I think the paper choices, while bold, are a little more toned down than the previous post! The pink strip of paper across the middle helps to calm it down, along with the muted vintage floral paper along the bottom. I added real lace trim as an accent under the pictures. The StampinUp! mini flower punch and mini pink brads for the WIN. I scattered these across the page to highlight the pictures.
I may post a few more Easter pages this week, because I still have several I haven't shared.

I pray that your resurrection day is blessed beyond measure! Thanks for stopping by today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment