Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Happy Easter - Two Page Scrapbook Layout

Hope you made it through your Easter quarantine with a smile on your face. I will admit, it was a struggle for me. We are so used to hosting dinners for our grown kids. I miss seeing their faces around my table. We have seen each other, but it's definitely not been the same. But Easter isn't about family, going to our church building, traditions, or a special dinner. It's really about what Jesus did on the cross for us! I tried to keep that in my focus.
 These pictures are from our first Easter celebration at our new house!! Love having a little more space for everybody. Coloring eggs is something we try to do together each year...Something we didn't get to do together this year.
 There is really not much to this simple layout. I love to mix patterned paper, so that part was a no-brainer. All of these embellishments came with this pretty spring stack of paper. The title was cut from Design Space.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. More layouts from Easters' past to share this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment