Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Time to Celebrate"

Just a few more Israel layouts to share! Whew!!! There were quite a few. This is what happens when you have so many great memories to capture. They all fit nicely in one album, though, so I think I did well!
 This is a second layout from our final gala event. The guy behind me looking my direction is the person I work closely with to help plan our agent trips. He's kind of like a big brother to me. I wish I could remember why we were all laughing, but I'm thinking the joke was on me here based on my expression. 😆
 It was such a great night seeing all of our planning play out in real life. What a blessing to even be there with my colleagues! I was a last minute add to the invitation list, so even more of a surprise blessing! My husband and I are just so grateful for the opportunity to experience Israel with so many amazing people that we know and love!!
I chose to play off the pink in my necklace and in the centerpiece flowers. Matting the pics in green amped up the color even more. I love the memories this layout evokes for my husband and I!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Two more trip layouts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment