Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Two page Scrapbook Layout - "Old City"

I only have a few more Israel layouts to share!  So many great pictures, but I had to narrow it down significantly to keep it in one large album. This layout features pictures from the temple.
It was so much HOTTER than normal while we were there and there was not much shade to be found within the walls. We kept walking and it was totally worth all the sweat!
 The picture above (lower right) is our entire group. Remember this was a work trip, so it was such a blessing to experience this Holy place with others who we know and love, and who share our beliefs.
There were so many pictures, I really kept the embellishments to a minimum. These are travel stickers and travel washi tape that I had in my stash for quite some time. Hope you are inspired, and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment