Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "David Citadel"

Here's another Israel layout from my newly completed album! This was a super long day of touring, baptisms in the Jordan and then travel from Tiberias to Jerusalem. That evening we had a group meal planned. As one of the hosts, I did my best to clean up, cool down and look presentable.
The David Citadel Hotel is absolutely amazing. We were so surprised, actually. It was very welcoming and our group check-in went pretty smoothly. We did have to go back and get another key to our room because the one they gave us didn't work. That took a little chunk out of my beautifying schedule, but that stuff happens sometimes.
 So here we are cleaned up and ready to party with the group. You can't hide the tiredness in my eyes, but I'm sure everybody was dealing with that. We had a great first night in Jerusalem's grand David Citadel. The food was amazing and our view from the balcony where we ate as a group was stellar!
I had a scrap piece of travel paper from a stack that I've had for quite awhile. I cut out the luggage, arrow and the little circle details and used them as embellishments on plain ivory card stock. I added a little washi and some journaling. Hope you are inspired in some way! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment