Sunday, April 21, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Easter Blessings"

I'm not sure how I've had this Easter layout for 4 whole years and not shared it until now! I try to post my layouts during the appropriate season of the year and apparently I forget to post at Easter time.
 Some of my most favorite people are in these photos, but for some reason I'm not a big fan of how the layout turned out. Of course, I had to share it anyway because of my cute little grand bunnies on the page!
 They're all spiffed up for church! Don't they look precious? The long piece along the bottom is folded randomly to give it some texture and depth. The banners in the top corners are from leftover scraps. I try to hang on to scraps that are at least 4 x 4 so that I can use them for things like this. It's amazing to find so many random pieces that work well together on a page.
We are blessed to have our two boys living so close to us. Both are within 15 minutes of our home! We all typically have dinner together every Sunday evening. Sometimes it's a little crazy and chaotic, but that's what family is sometimes and we love EVERY minute we have. You just never know when life can change drastically. We will all be together tomorrow (including my youngest and his wife) for Easter dinner. I just finished making our traditional Italian Crème Cake. I pretty much destroyed it, but it's amazing what a lot of yummy cream cheese frosting will do to patch a messy cake back together. :) I'm sure it will taste amazing and nobody will even know what a nightmare it was trying to get it out of the pan. Ugh!

If you celebrate Easter, I pray yours will be full of blessings, family, and sweet memories! I thank God for being my LIVING Savior. He is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment