Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Church of Peter's Primacy"

Today, I will be sharing another two page layout from my recently completed Israel scrapbook.
 I had a little extra fun creating this one! The inside of this church had amazing architecture. I took a little extra time and tried to give my page the same feel using brick patterned paper as my background. I created a tall arch for my title, candles from scraps, and also attempted to recreate one of the gorgeous light fixtures. The light was created with two curved flower stems that I cut with my Cricut and then overlapped at the outside edges. I cut small oval flower petals in half for the lights themselves. Then, the fun part, was drawing the straight lines to create the wires to hang it from. It was a little crazy, but I do love how it turned out. I was drawing the lines right on my finished scrapbook page! Thankfully it all ended well.
 I hope that all of my fussing around on this layout adds to the photos rather than distracting. The church was gorgeous and full of rich, meaningful history. The gorgeous light fixture (bottom right pic above) inspired me to try something new.
Hope you like it and feel inspired to create something special on a future layout. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have plenty more Israel pages to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment