Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Houston e4"

Every now and then, I'm invited to go to a conference for work. This was a travel conference, and it was pretty amazing.
 My room had a great view of the ballpark and downtown area! We were able to pick out our own gifts and actually fill a bag with lots of different items from a store they'd set up in the hotel, just for the conference participants. How fun is that?
 I really liked the colorful logo they used to depict Houston, so I printed a picture of that and found  patterned paper (in my scrap stash) and embellishments to match. The circle of stars was cut with my Cricut with the Edge to Edge cartridge. I used some of the cut out stars around the page, because they were too cute to waste!
I loved the conference and learned some things. The hardest part for me was not knowing anybody, but I put myself out there and met a few people. It was a great experience!

Thanks for looking! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment