Monday, January 28, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Asian Flavor"

While I was in Houston, we were encouraged to choose a tour or activity. I'm not sure why I chose the Asian cooking class, but I'm glad I did! It was a lot of fun just to watch the expert (Dorothy Huang) cook, but even more fun to hop in and help out making dumplings, and other tasty dishes.
 The food was gorgeous and very tasty. I think it would be fun for our whole family to get together and make Asian food some weekend. I'm not sure I know enough about it to lead the family in this kind of endeavor, but in my mind it sounds like a lot of fun!
 So tasty!! We all received one of her cookbooks to take home. I should really try to do this myself sometime. What am I waiting for??
The patterned paper was some I had in my stash. The pops of fuchsia looked great with the pink circular signs the travel directors were leading us with. It was a fun layout, and I like the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I have a few more Houston layouts to share, so stop back later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment