Thursday, November 15, 2018

Two Page Layout - "She Said Yes"

And...finally...here is the layout featuring my son popping the question and my daughter-in-love saying YES! I was so glad he was able to pull off this surprise and we were all able to enjoy the pictures from this very special occasion.
 I sure wish my hubby of almost 33 years and I had such great photos to capture our engagement! Back then, Mom or Dad snapped a polaroid photo and that was it! Yes, I'm old!
 Again, I love the muted and distressed patterned papers, and of course, the lovely deer head! I'm still obsessed with deer and antlers. It seemed appropriate for the page, right?
We are so thankful and blessed that both our boys have found their forever loves! It's so fun having girls in the family! I always wished I'd had a girl to raise, but having DIL's is pretty special too! I only wish they'd call me Mom!! Maybe that's not "a thing" anymore? They're still my daughters, either way! And now, a granddaughter...my cup overflows with pink, purple and all things lace...finally! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment