Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Two Page Layout - "I'm Grateful"

Today I'm sharing our Thanksgiving 2016. Thanksgiving may be my favorite holiday of the year. I love them all, but Thanksgiving is so very special to me.
 It's a day to be grateful and thank our Lord for all that he has given us. Most holidays have been commercialized, but not this one, except for all of the Black Friday hoopla. It's all about counting our blessings, pitching in on a wonderful meal with special recipes passed down through the years, and recognizing that God has given us everything.
 I'm incredibly thankful for this crazy bunch! I remember when my first daughter-in-love gave me a sign with the saying on it, "Remember as far as everyone knows, we are a nice normal family." This is so perfect for us. I'm most thankful for this tribe of crazies that we call family! They make life worth living and full of surprises.
May your week be filled with crazy good fun, food, and lots of thanksgiving to our creator! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! ...Off to make the pumpkin bread. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment