Friday, November 30, 2018

Two page Layout - "Grateful - Thankful"

Here's another layout from my 30th work anniversary celebration! My oldest son (tall, dark and handsome bearded one) and grandson (short one with blue eyes, who doesn't look much like his Daddy) were able to stop by for a cookie. My oldest friends from work were, of course, there by my side as well. I'm truly blessed with good, solid, true friends at work.
 This smiley friend above in the bottom, left corner picture with me is such a hoot! We have way too much fun. We've been working together for 20 years or so... and we never cease to crack each other up. We have so many stories to tell...we really should write a book. I've been working with my beautiful friend (upper left) for 30 years now! She was at Brotherhood before me. She greeted me within the first week. We got to know each other and have been besties ever since. We even hang out often when we're "off the clock". So she must truly enjoy my company, right? 😜
 My silly grandson has the biggest blue eyes ever!! 😍😘 He had fun hanging out with us for a little while and eating yummy cookies.The handsome man next to me is my husband of almost 33 years! He loves me well and I'm truly blessed for his example of gentleness, kindness, and patience in my life.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today !! I'm not sure what I'll be posting next, so you'll just have to come lookin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment