Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Two Page Layout - "30 Years"

Another blessing in my life is 30 years in my current job! It's pretty unusual to stay with one employer for so long, but I guess I know a good thing when I have it. I work for good people who care about me, pray for me and make my job lots of fun. What more could I ask for. For the most part, I feel valued and important to the people who I serve each day.
As I mention in the journaling, 30 years of employment here makes me feel really old! It wasn't even my first job out of school... It was my third!  I continued to work after having my babies! It was so hard, especially when they were little, and I was riddled with guilt for doing it, but I couldn't see any other way to make ends meet.  Now that they're grown and have turned into great, well adjusted adults, I realize it was worth it all, and they survived it all just fine.
My husband works at the same company (another blessing). I'm pictured here with my husband, my direct manager, and the CEO who makes a point to be here for all of these types of celebrations. Our company has seen enormous growth over the last 30 years and I'm very proud to be a small part of it all!
My life is so busy and stressful at times, but also full of great people, lots of laughs, the blessings of steady employment, and the joy of serving our agents and customers across the country.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment