Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Woodland Princess"

Here's another layout of my beautiful grand daughter for her fourth birthday photo shoot. I typically will scrap a double layout for her book, as well as for mine. That is why you see so many layouts of the same pictures! Sometimes I use the same basic layout design, and other times I completely mix it up. I almost always use different paper, though.
 Of course, she had a few outfits to use, which means I need to capture all of the outfits on layouts! :) I love this beautiful little dress and how she flows (and glows) in it.
 I loved the butterflies, dragonflies and mushrooms with the layout and the paper. It's a simple layout, but I love the feel of it...and the gorgeous baby girl is what makes it amazing!
 She melts my heart and I literally can't stop looking at her! Love her zest for life!
I used a little Wink of Stella on the mushrooms because all mushrooms should be shimmery, right?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have another Woodland Princess layout that I will be sharing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment