Saturday, September 8, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Sugar & Spice"

Here's another very similar layout to the one I posted yesterday. One of these is for our family album and the other is for my grand daughter's album.
 Different papers and embellishments, but very similar design and layout. That makes is so much simpler to do the second layout. 😊
 Which do you like better? I guess I'll find out once I post it on Pinterest and see how many times they're pinned. I like them both for different reasons. I do really like the flower embellishments that I made for this one.
I think I've posted all my layouts from this fun little photo shoot of my grand children. I might have a few more birthday layouts from last year. Maybe I'll post those next. You'll have to come back tomorrow and find out.

2 comments:

  1. Classy layout with perfect photos. Like the combination of color and b/w photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy!I appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete