Saturday, September 1, 2018

Two Page Layout - "Dream Big Little One"

A few days ago I posted one of my least favorite layouts. Well this is one that I love!! The paper, the colors, and especially my cutie pie grandson!! 😻
 If you stop by my blog often, you may recognize the pictures. I am working on a separate scrapbook for each of my grandkids, in addition to scrapping some of the same photos in our family book. So...twice the cuteness!
 Sometimes I lay the pictures out the same and just use different paper. Other times I completely recreate the layout the second time around.
 My favorite part of this is the paper airplane. Super simple, but it totally makes the page for me and made a great place to journal.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope your day is full of crafty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment