Friday, August 31, 2018

two page scrapbook layout - "Celebrate Love"

Here's a fun layout from the night my son and daughter-in-love got engaged. They're pretty cute!!!
 My son bought them a photo shoot for Christmas, and then planned out the entire proposal with the photographer. We weren't a part of all of that, but we met them later for dinner with both families.
 These two make a great pair and we're so excited that they found each other!
 It's impossible to see the sheen here, but I used Wink of Stella on the heart banner to set it off. The photo just made it look muddy.
 I probably should have added another wallet size photo to the right, or some additional journaling. I'm trying to make peace with the white space...lol.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I think I have some layouts from the actual photo shoot. I'm not sure I've photographed them yet, but I'll be sharing them here at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment