Monday, August 6, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Then and Now"

I'm sure you've all seen the great pictures of people recreating their baby pictures as adults! So hilarious! My husband and I were at a sibling getaway with his siblings in northern Michigan. We were taking lots of pics of ourselves. Some were silly and some were serious, because you just never know when that picture will be the last of all of us together, right? My two boys and their wives decided to recreate not only our picture which we had posted on Facebook, but also to recreate some pics from their own childhood. I found these side-by-sides of them on Facebook the next day. I still can't stop laughing every time I see them.
 These boys of mine and their beautiful wives are keepers for sure! They are either making me laugh my head off or making me cry...for real! Most of the time, it's joyous laughter, though!
 Aren't these pics of their childhood photo re-enactments just the best!! My boys are 6'4" tall. I just can't stop laughing at these strapping boys being so silly together.
 I especially can't stop laughing at the bottom right photograph. It's clear that my youngest son, Jacob isn't flexible enough to get his foot all the way up into his big brother's crotch anymore. Too funny! I really wish they could have found some snazzy red and white striped pj's for him to wear for the re-enactment! 😂😂😂
 And now, about the layout...I love the way it turned out with all the colors and layering of patterned paper and simple embellishments with buttons and snipped paper circles.
My heart is so full, looking back at the old pics and also laughing about the new memories they made re-enacting them together!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
<I apologize...all pictures have been temporarily removed for publishing.>

2 comments: