Thursday, August 23, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Queen for a Day"

This is my beautiful daughter-in-love. She is the glue that holds her sweet family together, including my oldest son and grand babies. She is a beauty, inside and out!
 She shares her birthday month with her two children and usually Mother's Day. She doesn't get all the recognition that she should receive. She's a stay at home Mom and I'm so thankful that my grand babies have their Mom at home with them. It's a huge sacrifice financially and I'm sure she feels like the walls are coming in on her sometimes.
 We are so blessed to be able to call her our daughter, especially since we didn't raise our own daughter. I hope that she will also call us Mom and Dad some day. ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment