Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout --Happy Birthday layout

These two handsome man boys of mine share a birthday...TODAY! How cool is it that they get to share their day? Well it depends on who you ask. I love it. They used to think it was pretty lame, but now they seem to enjoy the uniqueness of sharing a birthday with a sibling.
 Apparently I forgot to put the year on here, but I think it was August 22 of 2016.
 I think it turned out pretty cute. the "locals only" embellishment is a rub on. I can't tell you the last time I've used one, but I like how it looks on this grungy page.
I love these boys!! Today you turn 28 and 26!! How is this even possible. You're making me feel old!! Dad and I couldn't be any more proud of you. Can't wait to scrap the pics from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment